View photos from our 2014 Celebration of Nurses event by visiting our Facebook page HERE.
Swim Baby, Swim!
It is never too soon, or too late to start swimming in the Sunshine State.
4775 Windsor Commons Ct, Jacksonville, FL 32224
For information: http://www.swimmingsafari.com
JaxParks Learn to Swim Programs
Lessons from ages 3 to Adult at Public Pools Citywide
For information: http://www.coj.net/departments/parks,-recreation-and-community-services/recreation-and-community-programming/jaxparks-aquatics.aspx#learntoswim
Splash Jax Swim School
1856 Davidson Street
Jacksonville, FL 32207
For information: http://www.splashjaxswimschool.com/Home.jsp?team=cmflsjss
First Coast YMCA
Children’s lessons offered across the First Coast
For more information: http://www.firstcoastymca.org/explore/learn_to_swim
JCA Swim School
8505 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Planet Swim School and Planet Swim Aquatics
272 Alta Mar Dr.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Kerry Wick Swimming
Infant Swimming Resource (ISR)
For infants under the age of 3.
First Coast Instructor Listings can be found at:
Whole grain O cereal
1. Puncture holes in the dried fruit with skewer.
2. String the dried fruit and O cereal onto the elastic cord.
3. Tie cord to fit either as a bracelet or necklace for your child.
Sandwich fixings of choice
1. Make a sandwich your child enjoys.
2. Take your cookie cutter and align in the middle of the sandwich.
3. Press down firmly, and trim around the cookie cutter.
4. Remove sandwich from inside the cutter mold.
Bento boxes are Japanese lunch boxes divided into compartments. There are a variety of ways to create fun presentations with this type of lunchbox, because much like opening a present in a box, when you lift the lid the entire lunch is presented to the child.
1. Fruit: Arrange fruit in a silly face or a flower to make it more visually appealing.
2. Sandwich: Add a face to the outside of the sandwich with raisin eyes and cheese smile.
3. Rainbow colors: Choose lunch foods that represent the colors of the rainbow, from red apple triangles, to orange slices or cheese cubes, to green spinach wrap pinwheels, blueberries, and red grapes.